You can always checkout the latest changes in our Change Log.
Please take a look at the subpages of this article to check against version specific updates.
Please follow these instructions when updating to a new version.
- Make sure no site is actively using the Sync Core for the next 5-30 minutes until the update is complete.
- Update the Sync Core
- If you're using the SaaS version, we update everything for you.
- If you host the Sync Core yourself, follow the instructions in the Sync Core repository.
- Update the Module
- Update the code of the module, preferably via composer.
- Run database updates, e.g. with drush updb
- Clear all caches, e.g. with drush cr
- Export the configuration from all sites
- Either via the UI: Go to the "Flows" tab and hit "Export" on all flows.
- Or via drush: drush cse